Serene Tarot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best way to choose a tarot deck?

3 posters

Go down

What is the best way to choose a tarot deck? Empty What is the best way to choose a tarot deck?

Post  Jinx Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:52 pm

I have an old deck that I am using at the moment. I had it given to me years ago. I only just became interested again and I want to learn more about how to use them. But there are so many decks out there at the moment I just don't know which one to choose. What is the best Tarot deck? And how do I choose a tarot deck that best suites me? Question flower
Jinx
Jinx

Back to top Go down

What is the best way to choose a tarot deck? Empty Re: What is the best way to choose a tarot deck?

Post  Serenity Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Look at several different decks, and look for the deck that speaks to you. It will call out to you and catch your eye. Another way is to choose a deck is to look at the book of meanings that generally come with the deck. For a beginer an easy to remeber and understand booklet will help you begin using ur cards for divination

Serenity

Back to top Go down

What is the best way to choose a tarot deck? Empty Re: What is the best way to choose a tarot deck?

Post  Glory Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Serenity has given some great advice. That is a good way to choose your cards. Also take them out and have a look at the pictures. Tarot is a very visual thing, and so the pictures on the cards should appeal to you.
Good luck choosing a new deck, and welcome to Serene Tarot! I love you
Glory
Glory
Admin

https://serenetarot.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down